Sunday, January 30, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

What's been going on this week!? I got some sort of a sickness and didn't do a whole lot! I feel quite accomplished though. I got all of my school work done and even managed to see some good friends. : )

Here is my list of favorite things for this week! :)

This week my sweet friend Hannah let me be her photography subject. She has a very cool new camera and has recently discovered her love for photography. She is quite excellent!! Here are some pictures she took this week:





She's awesome! Hannah has a lot of talent! If you'd like to check out more of her pictures, check out her blogs: http://howtomaintainablog.blogspot.com/ and http://c323photography.blogspot.com/

My next favorite thing for this week is actually my lunch from today! It was just absolutely incredible! If you live in the Denton area, you are in luck! If you don't, google Rooster's Roadhouse and find the closest one to you! It's just delicious!


Something else I found this week is a really cool DIY blog! Last week I said I needed something to do...God must have heard me, because I came across this awesome blog! Check it out:





I hope you enjoy this week's favorites list and that you have a wonderful week!! : ) Hopefully it won't get too cold around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment