Sunday, January 2, 2011

Third Times A Charm

So here it goes...for the third time! I've tried repeatedly to create a blog. I created one a few days ago and deleted it, because Trevor didn't like the name. Little did I know, you can change the name without deleting the whole blog! Whoda thunk it! : )

So here it goes! Who knows what I will write about or how often I will write, but I'm excited to begin this journey!! Trevor and I will be moving all around with the Marine Corps and my hope is to be able to keep our family and friends updated on our lives.

Happy Reading!

OH! Wondering about the blog name? I would be since this is my third attempt at this whole blogging thing AND my third day trying to come up with a cute name! If your curious, you'll just have to wait for another post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment