Sunday, January 23, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

Here we are-a week later! My how time flies! Here is a list of this week's favorite things! :)

 
Okay! First of all, if you didn't know, I'm obsessed with pink! Our wedding colors are pink and black, and I just can't get enough. You may also know that I'm a designer junky and Chanel is one of my favorites! So this leads me to my first favorite for this week: a Chanel-Inspired-Wedding!!! SO COOL! Click on the picture so see the whole story and more pictures!



I love Etsy! If you haven't been on Etsy, schedule a few hours, sit down, and enjoy! It's awesome! This is one of my favorite shops on Etsy right now. This woman makes gorgeous decorator pillows. Here are a few of the pillows on my wish list!





Do you use Shutterfly.com? I do-ALL THE TIME! Now, I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, but I do love my stationary and cards! This is my Valentine's Day card pick! :) Check it out! Free shipping until February 1st!

I hope you enjoyed the weekly favorites and you have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment