Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wedding Shout Outs!!

Okay...I know we aren't getting married for another 2 and a half weeks BUT we just had a meeting with our wonderful DJ and I have to brag on some of these people!!! Be warned that I will probably brag about them again after the wedding is over as well! :)

Meet Jillian Zamora:

She's pretty isn't she?! Well I love her!! She is our FABULOUS photographer and she is absolutely incredible!!! SEE:


I KNOW! She is awesome! She did two engagement sessions with us, came to my dress reveal, came to a shower, did bridal pictures, and she is doing all day wedding day!!! You should check her out and book a session with her at http://www.jillianzamorablog.com/ Seriously. Book a session!!!

Next meet Justin Lowe:

Justin is quite simply cool!!! He is our wonderful videographer!! He's got some serious talent, and we cannot wait to see what he does for our wedding! You should contact him if you are interested in a videographer. Here's his information: 817-907-8991. Or email him at justinwlowe@me.com or check out his video page at vimeo.com/Justinlowemedia
Now meet Tyler Bratcher:

I actually just met Tyler recently and he is AWESOME! He is our wonderful DJ! Trevor met him a few months ago and he came highly recommended! He also loves Jesus which was a very important quality we were looking for in our DJ! I'm excited to see him/hear him DJ at the wedding! Anyways, he is awesome and you should email him and book him! His email is: uniqueimageent@yahoo.com

These people are fabulous and come highly recommended by Trevor and me! They also ALL love Jesus and that is so crucial to us!!! I'm hooked on these three and you will never get another recommendation for a photographer, videographer, or DJ out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment