Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Design!!!

So I have this awesome friend (who I have not met in person yet, but is a friend of Trevor and my soon-to-be Mother-in-law, Monica) that made me a new layout for the blog! I'm super excited about it!! She took some of our engagement pictures and made this awesome design! I love it!! : ) Thank you Bree Johnson!!

On another note, it is so cold here! UNT has been closed for four days, and snow is still coming down!! This is NOT my Texas!! I think the Lord is preparing me to move some where a lot colder than typical Texas.

Here is how I feel today (I've felt like day three and four since the snow started):


Luckily, Trevor and I have had a lot of time to spend together!! We've watched a lot of movies and spent some much needed quality time together! : ) I've also been able to catch up on some of my homework (it's a never ending list).

If the snow lets up and the ice melts a bit, we get to go pick up my wedding dress on Saturday! We have to drive to Frisco to get it though. If the weather permits, the wonderful Jillian Zamora and all of my beautiful bridesmaids will go for the Big Reveal!! I'm praying that the weather gets better!! I can't wait to see my dress again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment