Saturday, February 5, 2011

I. HAVE. TO. HAVE. ONE.

I just have to rant for a moment about my most recent desire! A week or two ago, I told you that I needed a new hobby. WELL, I've found a tool that is going to help me create a whole new crafting adventure for myself. I thought about buying a sewing machine and learning to sew. I thought about taking a cooking class, but there aren't many in the area AND I know how to cook. I also thought about getting another job, but I really don't want to. Ha! Anyways, I have found my new hobby!!! In order to follow through with my new hobby, I MUST. HAVE. THIS:

This is a Silhouette SD Machine and I must have it!! It does everything under the sun! It cuts just about everything!! Though I am sure I could find someone's to borrow, I must have my own!! I have already created a list of things I will make! Here is my first project that I will make with this:


Okay, okay! I'm not going to spell Alex, but I love these wooden letters!!! The Silhouette Machine will even cut fabric!! Here's another project that I'm going to do as soon as I get my Silhouette Machine::

Ahhh! I'm just so excited about my new hobby! Now I just have to get a special someone (wink wink Trevor wink wink) to get me my Silhouette Machine!! : )

Since raving about new crafts, I have to give a shout out to an awesome new store I found on Etsy!! I was there 200th person to follow their store and they gave me a free letter!! : ) They just made this girl VERY happy!! Check out their cool designs!! This is my personal favorite:


I LOVE THIS!!

Check out their Etsy site by clicking their picture above!

No comments:

Post a Comment