Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Hi! Long time no see! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update... I'm on this hormone medication (I'm sure you really want to hear all about it) and it makes me kind of CRAZY! If you ask Trevor, I go absolutely crazy for about a week!

Anyways, what is new in our lives? School is going well. I can't believe how fast things are going. We are already in the seventh week of school and I feel like we have just begun. I start student teaching next semester. I will find out exactly what district I'll be placed in in around two weeks! It will be Frisco, Denton, or Plano. I chose Frisco first because it is such a great district, but now I am kind of thinking I would rather be in Denton. I'm a grouch in the morning and I'd have to wake up super early to get to Frisco on time! It's okay! God will place me where ever he wants me. : )

Trevor is enjoying graduate school thus far! I think he is really enjoying the challenge!

We are getting married in 90 days!!! WHOOOHOOOO!! We  are so excited to be married! Everything is coming together and it will be here before we know it. I went with some of my family and my bridesmaids a few weeks ago to reveal my wedding dress. Here are a few pictures:


Don't get too excited!! I'm not showing you my dress! You'll have to wait for that one! : )


This is my dad seeing my dress for the first time!! : ) He loved it!


No one understood this crazy bird cage veil! I really wanted one, but my mother put her foot down! It's okay though! It wasa little crazy for a cage veil!

These are all of my wonderful bridesmaids!! They are all so GORGEOUS! From the left: Kristen (my wonderful sister-in-law), Megan, Jessica, me (who is standing on a step and not that much taller than everyone else), Meleena (my maid of honor), Chelsea, and Brenna. They are all so precious to me!!

We had such a blast that day! There are so many more pictures that really capture the beauty and excitement of the day. You won't see any pictures of my dress, but you might catch a few extras at http://www.jillianzamora.com/. Gotta love me some Jillian Zamora Photography!!! : )

Have a fabulous weekend!! We are preparing to finish up our weekend and weekly duties to head to St. Louis to see Trevor's mom side of the family! Trevor's wonderful cousin Katey is having sweet baby, Marie, soon and we definitely need to help celebrate! We can't wait to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment