- I LOVE my second school! I'm actually hoping to stay there next semester!! I loved first grade during my first grade, but now I am loving fifth grade and shadowing an inclusion specialist! I can only pray I will stay with them next semester!
- The Rangers and the Cardinals are in the World Series (like you didn't know). I'm from Texas. Trevor is a die-hard Cards fan. I'm staying out of it. ; )
- I'm subbing high school tomorrow. In fact, I only sub in high school. I just love interacting with the high school students!! It's always fun to sub at your old high school!
- Thanksgiving is approximately one month away! I love the holiday season and cannot wait to have an entire week off with my handsome husband. I have a few surprises up my sleeve for him!!
- I want to run so bad and yet I have no time. I'm practically sleep-typing this! I must be getting old! ; )
- Marley's birthday party was last weekend!! Pictures and video to come as soon as I have time to upload them. Sophie's party is this weekend!
I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.