Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy birthday, Miss Marley!!

I am so excited and shocked that Marley has turned 1 today! It seems like just a few short months ago that I was jolted awake at 4:30 in the morning to phone calls, text messages, and the excitement of another baby on the way!! Rushing to the hospital and walking into the room right after she was born was such an excitement for me! I've enjoyed my nephews (Eli and Isaac) so much and yet it was such a joy to welcome this sweet little baby girl into the world!


Seriously, this child is the happiest baby on the planet! Even when she is sick, she is so joyful! She's smiley and full of laughter all the time!

She has just grown so much this year!

Marley, I am so blessed to be your Aunt Kiffidy! You have filled me and the rest of the family with such joy and happiness with your laughter and cuddles! I cannot wait for another year, more smiles, more growth, and more hair bows! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment