Sunday, June 19, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...Father's Day

Here are a few of my favorite things:

My Kitchen Aid Pro! I've been able to use it a few times this week and I love it so much! I've made cheesecake, cheesy chicken spaghetti, and sopapilla cheesecake for Father's Day!

Next:
Pin-terest...pinterest? What is Pinterest, you ask? Pinterest is a site that allows you to pin the things that you love and that interest you. It creates electronic boards to store your favorites! I am completely obsessed with it! I've gotten my two best friends hooked on it and a few other good friends. I've also annoyed Trevor to death with how much I am on it when I'm bored! It is so awesome! It's pretty stinking awesome! I've been getting a lot of great dinner recipes from here (Trevor loves that part at least)!

Next on my favorites list is the man of the day: my Daddy! : )

My Dad has seriously been my number one fan for the past 21 years. He has provided for all of my needs and pretty much provided for all of my wants as well! He has been a friend and a confidant to me. He has given me great advice throughout the years and helped me make some big decisions in my life. Not only that, but he has also shared his wisdom of the Bible with me! I've learned more under his teaching than I have from anyone else!
Not only has he loved me, but he has also shown Eli, Isaac, and Marley an unconditional love that only a grandfather could give!!


His laugh is contagious for the whole family:

Growing up as a Daddy's girl was the best:





Daddy,
Thank you for all of your love and support throughout the years. Thank you for showing me Jesus' unconditional love. Thank you for always being a huge support in my life and making sure that I have everything that I will ever need! I hope you had a great Father's Day today! I am so glad we were able to spend it as a family! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment