Sunday, April 17, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...Austin Inspired!

Two posts in one day! Yep!! : )

My first favorite thing for this week is a long-time-favorite! We are going to Austin this weekend to do pre-marital counseling with the amazing Sherman family! Every time I go to Austin (and I seriously mean every time) I go to Chuy's!! I am obsessed with Mexican food and could eat it every day for the rest of my life. If I could only choose one place to get that Mexican food, I would choose Chuy's. They have a FREE queso and salsa bar every day of the week and the food is amazing! We do have a Chuy's in Dallas by SMU, and there is a rumor that a Chuy's is coming to Denton this summer! :) I just love going to the one in Austin!


In keeping with my Austin theme thus far, I'm adding a little UT to the mix! Also scheduled for this weekend is some bow sales on UT campus. My beautiful friend, Meleena, is a UT lasso and I made her some awesome UT bows. Now all of her friends want some! : ) It's kind of strange for me to post my own creation on here as one of my favorite things, but I am going to.. =D


Ta Daaaa!!! These are only two of my favorites!! The one on the left is mine because Bevo has a bow on his head! : ) I cannot wait to go and show off my UT spirit!!

Gosh I love Austin! I'm excited for this weekend to spend time with the Shermans and to see Meleena! I have not tried this place yet, but Meleena says it's amazing! I'm sure it will be my favorite soon! :) It's a cupcake place-check 'em out!



Yum! I can't wait to try this place! I think we are saving this one for two weeks from now! :) Yes, I am going to Austin two weekends in a row!

Now for Yogurt Story! My absolute favorite yogurt! Trevor and I are going to meet his Dad and Beth as well as my Mom and Dad for yogurt at their brand new Denton location!

No comments:

Post a Comment