Sunday, April 17, 2011

Amazingly Blessed!!

Okay people! I've finally looking at my blog. We are less than six weeks away from the wedding so don't expect too much from me!! : ) Maybe I'll be better at this in the future!!

We are so blessed to have so many awesome people in our lives! We have had three showers in the past eight days. The amazing Naughers from First Baptist Denton gave us a beautiful couple's shower last Friday night where we had a blast and received so many blessings! Here are some pictures:

(Left): Pre shower! Don't we look nice?! (Right): The beautiful display of food!

(Left): One of my beautiful bridesmaids, Brenna! (Right): We played the best game!! We had to guess each other's answers back to back! It was a lot of fun!

(Left): Alex, Trevor, and Kyle-two of Trevor's groomsmen...if only I had the original picture from high school. (Right): My absolutely amazing friend and maid of honor, Meleena! Isn't she beautiful!?


And theis is a picture of us with Greg and Jane! They have blessed us so much with their words of wisdom, love, hospitality, and generosity! Thank you, Greg and Jane, for everything you have done for us! We love you!

The very next day, Meleena (my maid-of-honor and "girlbestfriend"), held a shower for me!! She really out did herself! It was just beautiful! I was so blessed my her and the many friends that came! Here are some pictures from Meleena's Shower:


(Left): That's me. Opening a present. (Right): Beth and KJ, some of my soon-to-be family!


(Left): If you do not know how much I love Marley, you must not know me. (Right): The super cute cake Meleena got for me! :) It was so yummy!


(Left): Table decorations by Meleena and Paula! (Right): HANDMADE candle favors in tea cups made my Meleena and Emily! :)



And here she is, folks! This beautiful girl has done so much for me, and that isn't just wedding stuff! She has been my constant friend throughout the years! I love her so much! Thank you, Meleena, for throwing this shower for me and for everything you have done for me! I love you!

This weekend, my Dad's church held a shower for me! I was amazed and surprised by everyone that came and showed their support for us! Here are some pictures from this shower:
(Left): Kristen brought Confetti cupcakes for the shower! (Right): Sally, one of the ladies, surprised me with a new apron!! I love aprons!! :)


(Left): My brother and sister-in-law got us an awesome toaster oven! They have blessed us so much! (Right): I have watched these two girls grow up (makes me feel old)! Kate is about to be a teenager..I can't believe it! 

(Left): Megan, one of my bridesmaids! She is so wonderful AND we are going to be roomies while Trevor is at TBS December-May/June-ish! (Right): This is my mommy!! She has come to all of my showers and brought gifts to each one. So unnecessary-she has blessed me so much!!!


These are some of the ladies that held the shower for me! They are absolutely incredible and prayed over me before the shower began as a blessing for our marriage!! Thank you so much for all you have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment