Monday, March 14, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

Awesome day today!! To start, Trevor and I celebrated our two years together! Two years seems short and long at the same time! I can't believe time as gone by this fast!! Now only 74 days until the wedding! : )

I also got my Silhouette machine that I've been shamelessly asking for!!! It's an anniversary/birthday present! : ) I canNOT wait to begin my list of projects!! I just have to figure out how to use it first! hehe!
After receiving my awesome gift...AND telling Trevor that his still has not arrived in the mail :( we went for our wedding details meeting! We were a little nervous going into it, but it went so well!! We both got the cakes that we wanted and we made every decision that needed to be made. Tomorrow my mom and I are going shopping to get jewelry, cake jewelry, accessories, and more!! Ahhh I can't believe how close we are!

We also did our cake tasting today with Candy Haven and decided our cake flavors. After that, we drove to Plano to do a cupcake tasting!! I know, I know--very similar!! This is what brings me to my favorite thing of the week!! Three words: Sugar Queen Cupcakes! Wow! Best cupcakes of my life! Before we tasted them, I told Trevor how much I don't like vanilla cake....I was wrong. We tried their Sugar Queen Vanilla, White Chocolate Strawberry, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Italian Cream, and Red Velvet. We may be seeing these cupcakes again at our wedding! Whoohoo!  My mom and I may actually go back tomorrow to try their Berry Pecan-names the official cupcake of Texas!!




Yum!! I had to run 10 miles tonight just to work off all of the cake I've had today!! Mom and I will walk it off tomorrow! We have a list of wedding things to finish before she goes back to work. Ah! Now I want to show everyone all of the projects I have in mind, but it's late so it'll have to wait for later this week. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment