Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reasons I Love Him!!

I love crafting!! I just completed my newest project! I found this from pinterest and loved the idea. Here was the original picture I found and pinned:


I love this idea, because as we slip into the routine of our daily lives, it can become hectic! We don't take the time to tell our spouse why exactly we love them!! Trevor has been working A LOT lately so I thought this would be great for us! I had the perfect frame and the perfect place between our vanity mirrors for this! I did mine a little different, but it still works the same! Here is my final product:


We have teal, black, silver, and white in our bathroom. For this project, I really wanted to accent the teal color. Tonight when Trevor gets home from work, I'll have a note for him waiting! :) I think this frame is going to be a great thing for us! :) Plus, it really gets you coming up with all the reasons you love your spouse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment