Friday, September 9, 2011

Quick Updates

I have been so crazy busy with school and spending time with the love of my life that I have not had a lot of time to update my blog! :) Soon and very soon, I'll be making some changes to the blog-there may be some construction, but I'll keep everyone posted along the way! Here is a quick update on our lives:

  • Student teaching is going great! I find myself passing the school when I have class days at UNT wishing I was at the school with the kids!! So far I'm loving the younger grades. I really think it all depends on the mentor teacher though. 
  • I'm working on my certification now! Practice tests start in a few weeks! Prayers please!
  • Trevor is loving his work with the lawyer and for Party Animals! I think he is getting a little worn down though because it is such long hours. He took a few days off this week to recover. It was super nice to have him around. 
  • We started a new Sunday School class at FBCD-Nearly, Newly, and Beyond! Everyone meets together at first for breakfast and then we split into Marriage and Parenting. We are just loving it! We love our leaders and are excited to make new friends!
  • My house looks like a junior high student's room...BUT instead of cleaning, I'm blogging!
  • I've started Christmas festivities! :) I've got all sorts of new plans and I'm ready! Christmas in Cowtown is coming and I couldn't be more excited!
  • Our "S" Wall is almost done! You should be seeing a reveal in the next day or two! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment